Ganapati Hegde, M.Sc.
work +49 6151 16-20343
fax +49 6151 16-20339
Raum: S1|08 211
- 5G NR
- Massive MIMO
- Channel modelling and estimation
- Physical layer algorithms for 5G
- Demodulation techniques for massive MIMO
- Hybrid beamforming
- Compressive sensing and sparse optimization
- Convex optimization and integer programming
Ganapati completed the Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication at Visveswaraya Technological University, India, in 2008. In February 2014 he completed the Master in Information and Communication Engineering at the department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany. His Master thesis was entitled “Interference management and load balancing in heterogeneous cellular networks”.
In October 2014 he joined the communication systems group as a research assistant and working towards his Ph.D.
- Teaching assistant for Lab 'Praktikum Kommunikationstechnik und Sensorsysteme (PKS)', WS 2015, WS 2016, WS 2017, WS 2018.
- Teaching assistant for course 'Convex Optimization for Signal Processing and Communications', SS 2016, SS 2017, SS 2018, SS 2019.
- Project seminar: Aaron Haag, „Interference exploitation-based hybrid analog-digital beamforming“, May 2019 – August 2019.
- Project seminar: Divya Sharma, Sneha Shaju, ''Procedures for massive MIMO and 5G—Robust hybrid analog-digital precoding'', April 2019 – July 2019.
- Master thesis: Muneeb Warsi, „Implementation of a ultra low latency MIMO system for short range transmission on an SDR platform“, December 2018 – July 2019.
- Master thesis: Yufan Fan, „Robust hybrid precoding in massive MIMO systems using semi-infinite optimization“, December 2018 – July 2019.
- Project seminar: Christian Schumacher, „Communication and sensor systems – Constructive interference based hybrid precoding in massive MIMO systems“, November 2018 – March 2019.
- Master thesis: Xin Zheng, „Interference exploitation in hybrid-beamforming system with low-resolution ADCs“, July 2018 – January 2019.
- Master thesis: Liu Tianyi, ''A Scalable Graph-based MILP Approach for the Examination Timetabling Problem„, October 2017 – April 2018.
- Project seminar: Sushant Mahadik, Priyanka Pathak, ''Advanced Algorithms on Smart Antennas – Hybrid analog-digital beamforming'', October 2017 – February 2018.
- Master thesis: Kilian Kiekenap, “Channel estimation for hybrid beamforming in Massive MIMO system using compressed sensing„, February 2017 – August 2017.
- Master thesis: Asma Dakhli, “Channel estimation techniques in massive MIMO systems with hybrid beamforming„, December 2016 – June 2017.
- Master thesis: Xuan Du, “Exploiting LASSO and group LASSO in damage diagnosis system„, April 2016 – October 2016.
- Bachelor thesis: Li Zhao, “Interference management based on beamforming coordination in heterogeneous networks„, November 2015 – April 2016.
- Master thesis: Chenglei Chen, “Large-scale sparse signal estimation with applications in image processing„, August 2015 – February 2016.
- Project seminar: Christian Hackenberg and Tobias Mahn, “Performance analysis of coordinated beamforming in heterogeneous networks", April 2015 – July 2015.
Anzahl der Einträge: 10.
Hegde, Ganapati ; Masouros, Christos ; Pesavento, Marius (2019):
Hegde, Ganapati ; Masouros, Christos ; Pesavento, Marius (2018):
Hegde, Ganapati ; Pesavento, Marius (2018):
Fischer, Tobias ; Hegde, Ganapati ; Matter, Frederic ; Pesavento, Marius ; Pfetsch, Marc E. ; Tillmann, Andreas M. (2018):
Hegde, Ganapati ; Pesavento, Marius ; Pfetsch, Marc E. (2017):
Ramos-Cantor, Oscar Dario ; Belschner, Jakob ; Hegde, Ganapati ; Pesavento, Marius (2017):
Hegde, Ganapati ; Cheng, Yong ; Pesavento, Marius (2017):
Ramos-Cantor, Oscar D. ; Belschner, Jakob ; Hegde, Ganapati ; Pesavento, Marius (2017):
Hegde, Ganapati ; Yang, Yang ; Steffens, Christian ; Pesavento, Marius (2016):
Hegde, Ganapati ; Ramos-Cantor, Oscar Dario ; Cheng, Yong ; Pesavento, Marius (2016):