Dr.-Ing. Michael Rübsamen
- Array signal processing
- Adaptive beamforming
- Direction-of-arrival estimation
- Signal processing for communication systems
Curriculum vitae, publications, and patents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Publications and patents
- Doctoral thesis: „Advanced direction-of-arrival estimation and beamforming techniques for multiple antenna systems“
- 2010: Student best paper award for „Subspace-based direction-of-arrival estimation for more sources than sensors using planar arrays“ at the IEEE Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing (SAM) Workshop, Ma'ale Hahamisha, Israel, co-authored by Prof. Gershman.
- 2008: Student paper contest finalist with „Root-music based direction-of-arrival estimation methods for arbitrary non-uniform arrays,“ at the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Las Vegas, NV, USA, co-authored by Prof. Gershman.
- 2003-2006: Scholarship from the German Academic Foundation
- 2003: Henry-Ford-II Student Award.
- 2002: Philips Student Award.
Teaching at TU Darmstadt
- Summer semesters 2008 and 2009: Teaching assistant for the lecture „Information Theory II“
- Summer semester 2007: Teaching assistant for the lecture „Information Theory I“
- Winter semesters 2006 -- 2009: Teaching assistant for the „Communications Lab A“