Dr.-Ing. Dana Ciochina
- Signal Processing in Communications
- Cognitive Radios
- Multiuser Diversity
- Wireless Access Technologies
- Game Theory
- I. Wajid, M. Pesavento, Y. Eldar, and D. Ciochina, ''Robust Downlink Beamforming with Partial Channel State Information for Conventional and Cognitive Radio Networks'', to appear in IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing.
- L. Xu, K.M. Wong, J.K. Zhang, D. Ciochina, and M. Pesavento, „A Riemannian Distance for Robust Downlink Beamforming“, IEEE International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (SPAWC'13), Darmstadt, Germany, June 2013.
- D. Ciochina, M. Pesavento, and K. M. Wong, “Worst Case Robust Beamforming on the Riemannian Manifold„, 38th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2013), Vancouver, Canada, May 2013.
- D. Ciochina and M. Pesavento, „Joint User Selection and Beamforming in Interference Limited Cognitive Radio Networks,“ Proc. of the European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO'12), Bucharest, Romania, August 2012.
- M. Pesavento, D. Ciochina, and A.B. Gershman, “Iterative Dual Downlink Beamforming for Cognitive Radio Networks,„ Proc. of the 5th International Conference on Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks and Communications (CrownCom2010), June 9-11, Cannes, France.
- D. Ciochina and A. Condrachi, “Video Surveillance using WiMAX as a broadband wireless access solution," Communications 2008, IEEE Conference, June 2008, Bucharest.