Dr.-Ing. Yang Yang
- Convex Optimization and Nonlinear Programming
- Game Theory and Variational Inequalities
- Cognitive Radio and Licensed Shared Access Networks
- Cooperative Spectrum Sensing
- Stochastic Optimization
- Big Data Processing
- Financial Engineering
Yang received the B.S. degree from School of Information Science and Engineering, Southeast University, Nanjing, China, in Jul. 2009, and the Ph.D. degree from Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), Hong Kong, in Aug. 2013. In Nov. 2013 Yang joined the Communication Systems Group as a postdoctoral research associate. He received the 2012-2013 HKTIIT Post-Graduate Excellence Scholarships.
- Tutorial for Convex Optimization in Signal Processing and Communications, Summer 2014
- Tutorial for MIMO Communications and Space-Time Coding, Winter 2014
- Y. Yang and M. Pesavento, “A novel iterative convex approximation method,” submitted to IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Jun. 2015. [Arxiv:1506.04972][data&code]
- Y. Yang, M. Zhang, M. Pesavento, and D. P. Palomar, “An online parallel and distributed algorithm for recursive estimation of sparse signals,” submitted to IEEE Transactions on Signal and Information Processing over Networks, Mar. 2015 (revised Sep. 2015). [Arxiv:1503.03773]
- Y. Yang, G. Scutari, D. P. Palomar, and M. Pesavento, “A parallel stochastic approximation method for nonconvex multi-agent optimization problems,” submitted to IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Oct. 2014 (revised Jul. 2015). [Arxiv:1410.5076]
- Y. Yang, F. Rubio, G. Scutari, and D. P. Palomar, “Multi-Portfolio optimization: A potential game approach” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 61, no. 22, pp. 5590-5602, 2013.
- Y. Yang, G. Scutari, P. Song, and D. P. Palomar, “Robust MIMO cognitive radio systems under interference temperature constraints,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 31, no. 11, pp. 2465-2482, 2013.
- Y. Yang and M. Pesavento, “A novel iterative convex approximation method,” in Proc. The 6th IEEE International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing (CAMSAP), Cancun, Mexico, Dec. 2015.
- Y. Yang and M. Pesavento, “A novel line search method for nonsmooth optimization problems,” in Proc. The 23rd European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), Nice, France, Aug. 2015.
- A. Morgado, A. Gomes, V. Frascolla, K. Ntougias, C. Papadias, D. Slock, E. Avdic, N. Marchetti, N. Haziza, H. Anouar, Y. Yang, M. Pesavento, F. Khan, T. Ratnarajah, “Dynamic LSA for 5G networks: The ADEL perspective,” in Proc. 2015 European Conference on Networks and Communications (EuCNC), Paris, France, Jun. 2015.
- Y. Yang, M. Zhang, M. Pesavento, and D. P. Palomar, “An online parallel algorithm for spectrum sensing in cognitive radio networks,” in Proc. Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems, and Computers, Pacific Grove, USA, Nov. 2-5, 2014.
- Y. Yang, G. Scutari, and D. P. Palomar, “Parallel stochastic decomposition decomposition algorithms for multi-agent systems,” in Proc. International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (SPAWC), Darmstadt, Germany, Jun. 16-19, 2013.
- Y. Yang, P. Song, G. Scutari, and D. P. Palomar, “Robust MIMO cognitive radio systems under interference temperature constraints,” in Proc. International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Vancouver, Canada, May 26-31, 2013.
- Y. Yang, F. Rubio, G. Scutari, and D. P. Palomar, “Multi-portfolio optimization: A potential game approach,” in Proc. International ICST Conference on Game Theory for Networks (GameNets), Shanghai, China, Apr. 16-18, 2011.
- Y. Yang, Q. Huang, and Z. Zhang, “An efficient joint timing and frequency offset estimation for OFDM systems,” in Proc. IEEE 69th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC), Barcelona, Spain, Apr. 26-29, 2009.