Dr.-Ing. Imran Wajid
- Robust Adaptive Beamforming
- MIMO Communication Systems
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- Optimization Methods in Signal Processing and Communications
- I. Wajid, M. Pesavento, and Y.C. Eldar, “Robust downlink beamforming with partial channel state information for conventional and cognitive radio networks,” submitted to IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, October 2011.
- K.L. Law, I. Wajid, and M. Pesavento, “Robust Downlink Beamforming in Multi-Group Multicasting using Trace Bounds on the Covariance Mismatches,” accepted for publication in IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP'12), Kyoto, Japan, March 2012.
- I. Wajid, H. Nikolaeva, and M. Pesavento, “Iterative robust downlink beamforming in cognitive radio networks,” Proceedings of the ICST Conference on Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks (CROWNCOM'11), Osaka Japan, June 2011.
- I. Wajid, M. Pesavento, Y. Eldar, and A.B. Gershman, “Robust downlink beamforming for cognitive radio networks,” Proceedings of the IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM'10), pp. 1-5, Miami, USA, December 2010.
- I. Wajid, Y. Eldar and A.B. Gershman, “Robust downlink beamforming using covariance channel state information,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, Signal Processing (ICASSP'09), pp. 2285-2288, Taipei, Taiwan, April 2009.
- A. Abdelkader, I. Wajid, A.B. Gershman, and N.D. Sidiropoulos, “Transmit beamforming for wireless multicasting using channel orthogonalization and local refinement,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, Signal Processing (ICASSP'09), Taipei, Taiwan, April 2009.
- V. Sharma, I. Wajid, H. Chen, A.B. Gershman, and S. Lambotharan, “Robust downlink beamforming using positive semi-definite covariance constraints,” Proceedings of the IEEE/ITG Workshop on Smart Antennas, pp. 36-41, Darmstadt, February 2008.
- I. Wajid, A.B. Gershman, S.A. Vorobyov, and Y.A. Karanouh, “Robust multi-antenna broadcasting with imperfect channel state information,” Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing (CAMSAP'07), pp. 213-216, St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, USA, December 2007.