Research Projects for Students
We offer projects for Bachelor and Master theses in the field of:
- Advanced Transmit Diversity Techniques for Multi-Antenna Communications
- Robust Adaptive Minimum Variance Beamforming
- Advanced Sensor Array Processing in Partly Calibrated Arrays
- Robust Multi-Access Receiver Techniques for MIMO Communications
- Sensor Array Processing for Uncertain Environments
- Downlink Beamforming for Cellular Mobile Radio Systems
- Robust Multi-User Detection with Applications to CDMA Communication Systems
- Channel and Carrier Offset Estimation in Space-Time Coded MIMO Systems
- Optimization of Linear Block Precoding Algorithms for OFDM Communications
- Blind Signal Processing Based on Multi-Way Analysis
- Adaptive OFDM Techniques with Limited Channel Feedback
- Robust Signal Estimation Using Convex Optimization
Office hours Professor Pesavento: Every Monday from 11:00 – 12:00 a.m.
No office hours on Monday, 25th November 2019.