Ganapati Hegde, M.Sc.
work +49 6151 16-20343
fax +49 6151 16-20339
Raum: S3|06 201
- Hybrid Beamforming
- 5G and Massive MIMO
- Compressive Sensing and Sparse Optimization
- Convex Optimization and Integer Programming
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Resource Allocation in Wireless Networks
Ganapati completed the Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication at Visveswaraya Technological University, India, in 2008. In February 2014 he completed the Master in Information and Communication Engineering at the department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany. His Master thesis was entitled “Interference management and load balancing in heterogeneous cellular networks”.
In October 2014 he joined the communication systems group as a research assistant and working towards his Ph.D.
- Teaching assistant for course 'Convex Optimization for Signal Processing and Communications', SS 2017.
- Teaching assistant for Lab 'Praktikum Kommunikationstechnik und Sensorsysteme (PKS)', WS 2016.
- Teaching assistant for course 'Convex Optimization for Signal Processing and Communications', SS 2016.
- Teaching assistant for Lab 'Praktikum Kommunikationstechnik und Sensorsysteme (PKS)', WS 2015.
- Master thesis: Kilian Kiekenap, „Channel estimation for hybrid beamforming in Massive MIMO system using compressed sensing“, February 2017 – Ongoing.
- Master thesis: Asma Dakhli, „Channel estimation techniques in massive MIMO systems with hybrid beamforming“, December 2016 – Ongoing.
- Master thesis: Xuan Du, „Exploiting LASSO and group LASSO in damage diagnosis system“, April 2016 – October 2016.
- Bachelor thesis: Li Zhao, „Interference management based on beamforming coordination in heterogeneous networks“, November 2015 – April 2016.
- Master thesis: Chenglei Chen, „Large-scale sparse signal estimation with applications in image processing“, August 2015 – February 2016.
- Project seminar: Christian Hackenberg and Tobias Mahn, „Performance analysis of coordinated beamforming in heterogeneous networks“, April 2015 – July 2015.
Anzahl der Einträge: 4.
Hegde, Ganapati ; Cheng, Yong ; Pesavento, Marius
Ramos-Cantor, Oscar Dario ; Belschner, Jakob ; Hegde, Ganapati ; Pesavento, Marius
Hegde, Ganapati ; Yang, Yang ; Steffens, Christian ; Pesavento, Marius
Hegde, Ganapati ; Ramos-Cantor, Oscar Dario ; Cheng, Yong ; Pesavento, Marius