Florian Bahlke , M.Sc.
work +49 6151 16-20336
fax +49 6151 16-20339
Raum: S3|06 226
- convex and mixed integer optimization
- analysis, planning and scheduling of heterogeneous networks
- signal processing and statistics
- applications in wireless networks, power grids, sensor networks and logistics
Florian received his B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology from University of Science Darmstadt in 2011 and 2013. From March to December 2013 he worked as a research associate and finished his Master thesis at the Sensor Data and Information Fusion Department of Fraunhofer FKIE.
In February 2014, Florian joined the Communication Systems Group (NTS) to work on his doctoral degree.
Student office hours: Thursday 14-16h during lecture period
- Deterministische Signale und Systeme (WS14/15 – SS17)
- Project Seminar Massive MIMO and 5G (SS16)
Anzahl der Einträge: 5.
Bahlke, Florian ; Ramos-Cantor, Oscar Dario ; Henneberger, Steffen ; Pesavento, Marius
Konferenz- oder Workshop-Beitrag
Bahlke, Florian ; Pesavento, Marius
Bahlke, Florian ; Liu, Ying ; Pesavento, Marius
Bahlke, Florian ; Ramos-Cantor, Oscar Dario ; Pesavento, Marius
Bahlke, Florian ; Zemmari, R. ; Nickel, U. ; Pesavento, Marius