Ganapati Hegde, M.Sc.
work +49 6151 16-20343
fax +49 6151 16-20339
Raum: S3|06 201
- 5G and Massive MIMO
- Compressive Sensing and Sparse Optimization
- Convex Optimization and Integer Programming
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Resource Allocation in Wireless Networks
Ganapati completed the Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication at Visveswaraya Technological University, India, in 2008. In February 2014 he completed the Master in Information and Communication Engineering at the department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany. His Master thesis was entitled “Interference management and load balancing in heterogeneous cellular networks”.
In October 2014 he joined the communication systems group as a research assistant and working towards his Ph.D.
- Teaching assistant for Lab 'Praktikum Kommunikationstechnik und Sensorsysteme (PKS)', WS 2015.
- Teaching assistant for course 'Convex Optimization for Signal Processing and Communications', SS 2016.
Anzahl der Einträge: 2.
Hegde, Ganapati ; Yang, Yang ; Steffens, Christian ; Pesavento, Marius
Hegde, Ganapati ; Ramos-Cantor, Oscar Dario ; Cheng, Yong ; Pesavento, Marius